Friday, April 1, 2016

Summer Floral Lace Mani

Hi!

What I have for you today is a floral design that's perfect for the heat of summer. I love how this mani turns out and the combination of color I've choose really suits to my skin complexion. 

So here it is! 😍 😍 😍


For this one i used "Cotton Candy" by QT Nail Polish as my base. A bright yellow with cream formula. On my nails, 2 coats is already fine but i want more brighter that why i put 3 coats. I almost forgot to take a shot for the swatch of this shade because I'm really excited to put a design on it, haha lol! 😛 But dont worry I'll show you more swatches of QT Nail Polish soon on my blog. 


I stamped my base using Kaleidoscope Stamping Disk №kst-58 and added BLE1453 nail decal. 


The design is also perfect for Matte version! 😍 Do you agree?!


A closer shot.

Here's the plate that i used.


Complete Product Used

Base: "Cotton Candy" by QT Nail Polish
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Matte Top Coat: Bobbie Matte by Chic Centre
Nail Decals: BLE1453
Stamping Polish: BK white
Stamping Plate: Kaleidoscope Stamping Disk №kst-58 by El Corazon
Stamper: Faburnails XL stamper

And that's all for today guys! Hope you love this design as much i do.

Have a great day!

See yah!

Ria ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment