Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Zebra Nails with a Twist of Floral featuring White Satin of QT Nail Polish by Weens Cosmetic Philippines

Hi everyone!

Happy Tuesday! It's been a week when I posted my last design and for today I'm going to show you a common nail art that turns to a pretty fab design. 


Zebra print is one of the common design and easy to do nail art. You can create the design by using a brush or toothpick. As time goes by there are lots of new stuff that have been created and you can now have a zebra nails using stamping technique which make it more  easy nowadays. Cool isn't it?! I'm going to show you how I come up with this design.

I used "White Satin" by QT Nail Polish by Weens Cosmetic Philippines. This is a 5-Free Non Toxic nail polish that is really safe to use and long lasting on its very affordable price. I will tell more about Weens product on my next blog. So stay tuned!



I used Bundle Monster BM-XL08 for the Zebra print. It looks dull and common that why I think of an easy way to make it more fab.

A simple water decals can make your  design more beautiful and eye catchy! I add here BLE750. 

Matte version! I used "Mattely Yours by QT Nail Polish by Weens Cosmetic Philippines.





Complete Product Used

Base: "White Satin" by QT Nail Polish by Weens Cosmetic Philippines
Top Coat: 3 in 1 topcoat by QT Nail Polish by Weens Cosmetic Philippines
Matte Top Coat: "Mattely Yours by QT Nail Polish by Weens Cosmetic Philippines
Nail Decals: BLE750
Stamping Polish: BK Black
Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM-XL08
Stamper: Faburnails XL stamper

And that's all for today guys! Hope you like this design as much i do.

Have a great day!

See yah!

Ria♡

(Note: Just leave a comment if you are interested to buy QT Nail Polish or send me DM at IG: @arayeinails. They have variety of colors to choose from and guaranteed that your nails is safe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment